Blogger was not working at 3:30am this morning so this did not get posted during the actual time I wrote it:
Just woke up from one of those 'can't find myself out of this building' dreams and now cannot get back to sleep. Went to bed very early so I am not surprised I cannot fall back asleep. Body is used to being short-changed on sleep during the week. Teeth are grinding again. Talon, I have no clue how much panic was in my voice when I left you a message last night.
I will be pretty much not around in the evenings and this weekend and probably the next few weeks because sensei took us to the language lab for the second oral quiz review last night (already!) and the words and concepts he used I was utterly clueless about. We learned imasu/imasen and arimasu/arimasen while I was sweating the first oral quiz prep so none of that stuck. He just went over the spacial relations last week and he expects them for the quiz. I cannot even type the words in Japanese because I do not remember them, except naka, inside/middle. Plus he added 'thing' nouns like bicycle (name? got me!) and particles like ni I don't have in my head.
I am going to have to do some mega-drilling, starting tonight in the lab. Definitely spending a few hours in the lab Sat as well. Plus, for me to concentrate I will have to ban myself from the tech room where the toys are and just study in another room so I will not be distracted or tempted. Already told rat we cannot do Saiyuki, which made him pout a bit so I compromised and said one ep a night while I am having dinner.
I do not know when the oral quiz will occur but I had better start working on it now or I will sit there like I did last night and just blink and hold my head. The sentences have gotten even longer. And he expects us to remember stuff from the first oral quiz. Sorry, I have already done a data dump on that stuff. My brain only holds so much now and all that stuff is now back with my paper reference only, not my head.
And he gave us more homework, more katakana translations, due Monday.
Hope to pop out during breathers during the weekdays, if possible. Cannot guarantee it though. Last week it was Monday until Thursday afternoon, then Friday it was Monday again. Other office issues I haven't had time to write down yet also occurred, some which made me livid with rage. I am better now, but I am still not pleased with perceptions of some people at work. I desperately need to take vacation time so I can do some hardcore studying and I now do not know when I will get any, especially since the attitude of some at the office is ... nope, not going into it now. I WILL take vacation soon. I HAVE to so I can get this stuff in my head.
Hn, the boys in my head have shut up. I think they might be scared to speak up...
Anyway, I am going to try and go back to sleep now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real Time:
Fuck, only got four hours of sleep total.... I hate when this happens.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*